Pearl Visionservice

My wife went to pearl vision in Belleville Ont. selected her glasses and frames and went to pay for them. We both have benefits however not with the same company. Due to this the company I am with ( great west life) requires a manual submission from the store. The person serving my wife, Steve she believes his name is refused to fill out and submit the form stating it was too much of a headache for him.

Because of this person's actions my wife still does not have her glasses, and will have to wait a full week until her next day off work to purchase another pair. We are a big family with 5 children, 6 out of the 7 people in the family wear glasses. Unless this person is dealt with, we will no long purchase any glasses or eye wear of any sort from your company. I request a personal apology to my wife from the individual who served her, as well as from corporate.

If we do not receive what I requested we will no longer be your costumers and will make the rest of my family and friends do not shop there. I will also post the review online stating the poor service at that location.

My wife's name is Kerry Warbis-Bernier, she was there Friday Nov.30/18