Papa John's / can't get a pizza delivered

7150 BEVERLY BLVD, Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

Rainy night; wanted pizza delivered. Had coupons for Papa John's. After a lengthy signup process online, we searched for available stores within a 5-mile radius. We were directed to a store about 2.5 miles away. The menu interface is a little confusing but when you figure out you can start with a "set" pizza recipe and then add or take away items, it makes more sense. The signup and order process took perhaps 20 minutes total.

After placing the order, the error message was basically that our order couldn't be fulfilled with that store. There was no further information.

Bottom line: we successfully signed up at, and obtained an actual pizza and salads, delivered within 30 minutes from Domino's. Domino's site also has its own problems (similar, confusing menu interface; memory intensive pages that "hung" my PC from time to time--but we did get to eat pizza and not leave the house!

On calling the Papa John's customer service hotline, I was politely told yes, that restaurant is within what would usually be considered a reasonable service area for my address, but apparently that store has a different policy for how far they'll drive. End of conversation.

Comments

• St
      2nd of May, 2008
    Papa John's - Advertisement
    Papa John's
    124 Temple Avenue
    Cleveland
    Ohio

Papa John's handed out "Crybaby" t-shirts that displayed Lebron Jame's number (23). I think the "Crybaby" t-shirts that the Washington Wizard fans wore on Friday May 2nd, 2017 was a terrible form of advertisement. Not only does it show that Papa John's has no class, it also shows what a terrible judge of talent your marketing department has as the Wizards lost for the 3rd year in a row to the Cleveland Cavaliers.

They lost two customers as my husband and I will never purchase their pizza again, and understand this will not be my last form of complaint.

• Ca
      2nd of May, 2008

Papa John's will NEVER see another dollar of mine. Furthermore, everyone I know will be boycotting the franchise as well.

• Ca
      3rd of May, 2008

I will do as much as I can to support Cleveland area boycotts of Papa John's pizza. This company has no class. You will not be receiving anymore money of mine.

• La
      21st of Jul, 2008

Wow, looks like Lebron isn't the only 'Crybaby' in the audience.

Get a life.

22nd of Jul, 2008

I wish Papa Johns made you choke to death on the pizza, now that's a complaint, not your ###.

• E7
      11th of May, 2009

You people are ###s, who are just soured by cleveland sports