Papa Johnsbad customer service

Indianapolis, IN Review updated:

I called to order a pizza and the person that answered the phone and asked me what I wanted was VERY rude! After continuing to talk to him, I told him he didn't need to be so rude. He just laughed. He gave me the delivery price and I told him we were going to pick it up because it was quicker. He then smarted off the price to me and hung up on me. I went to pick up my pizza and said I wanted to talk to the manager. The girl told him and then her walked away. I knew from his voice that the manager was the one I had spoken to on the phone. He came back later and I told the girl again that I want talk to the manager.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Indianapolis, IN He replied "I'll be there in a minute!"

He finaly came and I told him about what had happened (knowing it was him that I spoke to). I told him that he had no right to speak to me like that. He said that he would find out who it was (knowing full well it was himself.) There was no one else there except for 3 very young teens. He didnt say he was sorry or anything else. In the mean time, another man came in and was telling my husband that his wife told him how rude he was. She is also going to make a complaint.

We get a pizza every Friday night and the last 3 Fridays we went to this papa johns location.I assure you that this manager should not be treating anyone like this and to find out he is the manager is shocking. I will not be ordering any pizzas from papa johns again. Even though I love those pizzas, It's not worth the rudeness!

Comments

• Ge
      Jul 27, 2009
    Papa Johns - Not very customer friendly
    Papa Johns

I called in to order a pizza, some bread sticks and a 2 Liter Coke and asked if carry out was still open. It wasn't and my mom was already there and waiting. So I simply asked them if they could "deliver" the pizza to my mom who would pay them a gracious tip. But as soon as I started to ask, he immediately cut me off, saying that they can not deliver to cars due to a safety risk. Except he said it with such bitterness that . I was going to ask for delivery to my house, but the [censored] manager hung up on me.

• Pa
      Apr 08, 2011

Dominos has actually come out and admitted their pizza was crap and see how they have turned around what is it going to take to get this 'papa john' idiot to understand his crap is NOT fresh and is nasty I don't work in or have anything to do with the pizza biz just wanted to give my two cents. Papa Johns is worse than any frozen pizza i have EVER had tostinos is better lol

• Pa
      Apr 08, 2011

I have tried over and over again to give them the chance oh with their 'fresh' ingredients haha my local pizza shop uses actual CHEESE and fresh ingredients not this frozen dehydrated meat and late cheese yuck!!! I will never order from JUNIOR JOHN again save my health who knows what they really put in it but the cheese does NOT taste like cheese just some oily nastyspoil on my what they call pizza
    Good advice: order from your local pizza bakery it's worth the extra $3