Pan American Cruise Corporation / BELL BOY IS NOT IN THE CATEGORY LIST

1 CA, United States Review updated:

i m an indian 7 years before i fiil a form for employment in that company, i got the offer letter with file number but the post(Bell Boy)not seen on the company site pls give me true advise that i join that company or not 22 /5/09 is last date

Comments

• Le
      4th of Jun, 2009

dear sir iam leelakrishnan from tamil nadu south india iam paid for toal us dallor700 to pan american cruuise corporation .my postion job laundryman .we are get letter from confirmation file nomber and date of conract may 1.2009 .but still iam waiting not get it my job .iam applying.waiting.total month 18, month gao no bady no respand with my proplem any bady kidly help me please .my moblie 9894611455

• Aa
      23rd of Jun, 2009

pan american cruise coporation is one of the most fraud company in the US. I am also one of the poor family person. But the pan american cruise coporation sent applicantion and appointment letter. I was sent reply of all correspondense with some of money also. But no body answer till the date. my friend also working in US, I was convey the all detail to him. He went to visit that office with his friend no body given any proper reply to them.

I think US also somany fraud like pan american cruise coporation.

I request VIPs / VVIPs also get action against pan american cruise coporation. He is spoiling the US name.

please don't fool any one.

by
    friend

• Fl
      24th of Mar, 2010

Yes, i did apply as well. I doubt that this company insist i am on there final stage of there process and they send 2nd time for financial assistance for air transportation i wonder why did they asked for it coz on their previous mailed i already send money for air transportation assistance, and thats the time i doubt and also every time i emailed them they just sent the autoreplymail i also did check there location in Google-earth .3rd thing when i recive a mail from pan american there stamp is not US postal stamp it is a Malaysian stamp i hope FBI will check on this, thanks !

• Vi
      21st of Jan, 2011

this company is a real fraud company they did same with me just i want my money back from these guys hope god will help me in this case