Orgreenic / Scam
1. Ordered the non-stick cookware. They advised me to allow 6-8 wks for shipping. I called today and spoke with John tech#17. I told him its two days past the eight week mark and i still have no product. This order was placed and confirmed on 3/24/10. He told me to allow it another few days. I asked to speak with a supervisor and he told me he was a supervisor. I didnt believe it but let it go.
2. They processed my payment a week before the order even shipped. It is the law that i should not be charged until my product has shipped or left their facility. My card was charged on 5/11/10 but order did not ship until 5/18/10.
As of now i am still waiting on product i have not received, yet ive been charged and they are past their shipping time advertised. At this point i dont even want the product but what can i do??
More Orgreenic Complaints & Reviews
- Orgreenic - Did't get what i paid for 
- Orgreenic - cheap product 
- Orgreenic - Not as advertized 
- Orgreenic - No refund on returned items 
- Orgreenic - Non-stick didn't last 30 days 
- Orgreenic - false advertising on tv commercial 
- Orgreenic - food sticks 
- Orgreenic - handles fell off 
- Orgreenic - replacement 
- Orgreenic - Worst pan ever used