Orangetta Kelly-ShellieOrangetta Kelly-Shellie is sick and twisted

Orangetta Kelly-Shellie is sick and twisted because she caused me to get laid off of my job at Goodwill Laundry in 2007!!! What happened was I was working first shift at Goodwill Laundry at 6055 North 91st Street in Milwaukee, Wisconsin for 2 years.She pulled me from Goodwill Laundry because of my job performance in 2007.I got hired by Goodwill Industries by Danielle Robinson-Gay in 2005, Danielle was a good laundry manager until she left in November 2005, because she was pregnant with her baby girl.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Raleigh, NC Orangetta put Sherry, Frederick Riley and Jerry Smiley in the back in the light industrial area where you don't get paid enough money. Orangetta is crooked, evil, shady and corrupted against good laundry co-workers and disabled co-workers!!! She broke the rules in Goodwill Laundry and Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin in Milwaukee against laundry co-workers and disabled laundry co-workers!!! Orangetta is bad for business, bad for Goodwill Laundry and bad for Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin.She ruined and tarnished laundry co-workers and co-workers with disabilities lives in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011!!! It's all gonna catch up with her in the future, If she do someone else wrong!!!

Jo