Orangetta Kelly-ShellieOrangetta kellie-shellie is selfish and she don't care about co-workers with disabilities

Orangetta Kelly-Shellie is selfish and she don't care about co-workers with disabities!!! In 2005, Goodwill Laundry hired me for a job on 6055 North 91st Street in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Danielle Robinson-Gay was the laundry manager in 2005 until she left Goodwill Laundry in 2005, because she was pregnant with a baby girl. Orangetta Kelly-Shellie became the laundry manager in November 2005 taking Danielle's place.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Raleigh, NC I was doing a good job in Goodwill Laundry until Orangetta pulled me from laundry area and put me in the light industrial area!!! In 2007 Orangetta put me in the light industrial area where you don't get paid enough money.I quit Goodwill Industries in 2007, because I was not getting paid enough money!!! Orangetta is selfish, self centered, sick and twisted against laundry co-workers and laundry co-workers with disabilties!!!

Je