Oracle / BAD Customer service

India Review updated:
Dear Sir/Madam

I have received a very bad customer service response from your executive ARUN when I called him on 13th Nov at 4.00pm in eve, he didn't gave me any response and went off line wihtout saying anything, I wanted to deactivate my VCC 2000 for whichI haven't received any PIN NO till time and asked me to forward the call to his senior and as accepted he did'nt.

I am a frequent user of VCC but every time in my bill I get additional VCC charged and then on contionous reminder from my end and getting back to your customer care executive and reming them for the due date it gets cancelled their say there will book the callback but till date no calls have been received.

Very Sorry to say that if this the response which we get from AIRTEL then soon we have to switch over to someother network where atleast customers complaints are given some importance and priorirty.

Prarthan

[protected]

More Oracle Complaints & Reviews

Comments

De
  9th of Nov, 2015
I strong the agree with their complaing. Our experience with Oracle is the worst we have ever encountered. There customer service is so poor and a total waste of time. If we had know how bad it was going to be dealing with this company we would never have purchase Opera or upgrated our MICROS system. Unbelieveable how frustrating this whole experience has been. I would not recommend any product or service owned by Oracle to anyone. They have NO respect for their customers and could careless if your system is up and running properly. We have had these system in place since March of 2015 and still are not able to resolve the problem we are having. We are also in the process of possible switching to a new software provider.

Debbie C
St
  7th of Apr, 2016
Oracle's customer service representatives "engineers" are rude and unhelpful. I was hung up on the first time I called and the second time I called I was transferred to the most rude human being I have ever had the delight to speak to over the phone. She literally was huffing and puffing as if me calling just ruined her entire day. Anytime she asked me a question, I responded promptly and because a) she couldn't hear me or b) I didn't answer quick enough to her liking; her response would be "Okay, I guess you're not going to answer". She then would tell me to hold on, slam the phone down, and it sounded like she was walking to a different area to microwave something (I kept hearing a beeping noise).

I received a call from one of their "engineers" that chose not to help me over the phone but that he would e-mail me a link to an article to help me with my problem (never received his e-mail by the way); although I had already followed the directions per the owner's manual. I, then, also reminded him that I had a second malfunction and he said that was not listed on the service request (thanks customer service rep) and basically decided to not help me. I asked him why he couldn't help me over the phone and he answered with "will for some issues we have articles and others we help over the phone". I mean really...isn't it your job to help me resolve my issue?! Who wants to spend thousands of dollars for one product to get terrible customer service. I recommend going to a different company! Steer clear!
Ed
  28th of Jul, 2016
Oracle is a freaking joke 25000 dollars worth of equipment and I can't even speak with someone that speaks English FYI I live in the United States getting double billed made numerous phone calls now I'm getting sent to collections I'm ready to call my lawyer and slap a law suit on this company I never had a problem when it was micros at all now it's just a nightmare I pay for customer service yet there is none, hospitality ? There is none would love to here from others and form a mass lawsuit
Kv
  3rd of Oct, 2016
We have had a service ticket in since Sept 2015 with no follow up as to why MyMicros reports do not match the reports off the server. NO RESPONSE! Another one since April 2016 about the inability to declare indirect tips since our upgrade in 2015. Oracle is a nightmare to work with and all they want is yearly maintenance contracts with no support or help to fix all the accounting nightmares we have experienced since upgrading in 2015. I would not recommend any hospitality company to purchase Micros!