OptionRally / The agent pushed me to increase the deposit

I registered on the website OptionRally and the agent said that he would give brief information about the trading and the policy. Instead of brief information, the company rushed me to the trading. They told to increase the deposit and I have paid $3, 000. I still have no idea how correctly to use this website, but the agent pushed me to invest more and more. I really don’t want to invest more, because I will lose everything and I don’t want to.

Re
Nov 21, 2015

Comments

• Ap
      22nd of Nov, 2015

Hi,
    just a conclusion: As sad as it sounds maybe the best thing for one´s state of mind would be to simply forget about the money and certainly not to invest more.
    Maybe if you would mention to them that -(apparently contrary to the information submitted to them previously) - you are located in the country which I see here
    might help in your special case as they generally "do not accept customers" from that jurisdiction and very few others unless of course this "policy" should have changed over the last few weeks. The reasons for either scenario I leave to one´s own research and speculation.
    best lz

22nd of Nov, 2015

phrasing it more bluntly: if you can somehow afford to forget about this money, please do so. Following this up just get ones in touch with stuff nobody outside some type of a really dark structure really wants to. If you really live in the US, feel free to report your case to the SEC in D.C., try to figure out who handles a similar matter in front ot a Fed. Ct. in Nev. there for the plaintiff side. Search terms for google, that give you the necessary information should be: "binary, option, cyprus, nevada, federal, court".

28th of Jan, 2016

The matter that motivated me to the statements above which was a different one than the one of the inital posting has been completely resolved in the meantime.