Omni Finanical / Fraud and emotional abuse
I have been scammed of $20, 000 by Omni-whom
I hired a year and a half ago to settle my IRS problems for pennies on the dollar. I am legally mentally disabled and was unable to file for several
years. My psychiatrist, Dr. Edward Nunes, NYC
sent letters of my impairment and I had no problems.
Now that I am better, I hired Omni, after checking with my Trustees at Bank of America
who approved the money.
I believe that are guilty of at least Moral Turpitude. The intent to cause emotional harm and
financial exploitation. After all this time, they
never submitted a file of compromise to the iRS--
and I have received a letter that they will now
go to collection which will leave me in poverty.
More Omni Finanical Complaints & Reviews
- Omni Financial - Stay away! 
- Omni Financial - Tax Solution Results FRAUD 
- Omni Financial - rip off 
- Omni Financial - Tax Help Fraud 
- Omni Financial - scam/fraud 
- Omni Financial - Phone harassment 
- Omni Financial Services - Civil Lawsuit 
- Omni Financial - doctore documents, Power of Attorneys, 8841 and then some
- Omni Financial - Awful Greedy People! 
- Omni Financial Services - Fraud