Omni Financial / Tax resolution

1 2300 FIFTH AVE 32960Vero Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: (866) 703-6285 ext 9504

I am so stupid. Omni financial approached me when I was scared out of my mind because the IRS had placed a lien on me. Jason in sales explained how their company works with the IRS and that they could reduce my amount owed and work out a payment plan. I am looking at a bankruptcy, loosing my car, my house, and then Omni pointed out my bank account. You can, t run from the IRS and the Omni(salesman) assured me that they are on my side, they deal with the IRS every day. I scrapped up the fee $2700 and believed I had purchased an all inclusive service. I finally felt free of fear and built up a relationship with Kristen Battle who assured me everything would be fine. Lori "Your case is easy!" Unknowing that every phone call was a billable hour. The worst part is theovernight delivery of a bill saying in order to continue they need another $2000. I had know idea! Stupid, stupid, stupid me I received an itemized bill that was padded. Basically, they did what I could have done. Can, t even imagine what they charge to actually help you. Awe, I could have sent that money to the IRS. Truly they are a wolf in sheeps clothes. They aare the worst kind of human beings. Praying on the weak and desperate I am right back where I started but at a loss of $3000. I wish I had read this page and pray that know one else gets scammed. BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE! They are predatory do not believe a word they say! Lori Lucey Atlantic Beach, Florida

Comments

• Ta
      28th of May, 2010

I have worked for several of these companies over the past ten years and have the inside scoop on all the major tax resolution companies in Colorado. I am currently working with several state AG's and have shared my stories with a Federal Marshall.

For the 411 on these companies: http://taxresolutionincolorado.blogspot.com/2010/05/blowing-whistle-on-colorado-tax.html

If you need any additional information on these companies I'd be more than happy to tell you the truth. My email is tax.truth@yahoo.com

• Be
      12th of Aug, 2010

hi I'm Berty and just like Lori I went through HELL with OMNI. They never delivered on their promises. When I said enough is enough they settled with the IRS for a ridiculous amount they knew i wouldnt be able to pay for very long. The amount im paying is $400 a month for 12months then it balloons to over $1100 a month after. All this after I was promised I was only going to pay $56 a month. Pretty big discrepancy there. well this is the crap service i received from them for only $8000. thats right if you like giving your hard earned money away you must hire OMNI. There is no shame or limit to OMNIs scam. They still contact me to see if I would like to appeal the IRS decision, well you know this is how a scam is ran. They made me a victim. They never got my penalties reduced like they told me in every phone conversations we had. In the end it was too good to be true and I was robbed. so beware of OMNI FINANCIAL they dont have your best interest at heart.