Ocwen / loan still in credit report
We short-sold our house in lake mary in march of 2012.
The primary load holder for our house was originally litten loans who then was purchased by ocwen a few month before the short sale was approved. My credit report still shows the mortgage and is destroying my credit. Im not sure who I should contact, the credit agencies or ocwen. It is also very hard to find any information on who I would contact at ocwen and if it should be a florida or national corporate office that would handle this.
Any response would be appreciated.
More Ocwen Complaints & Reviews
- Ocwen - president & ceo phone number 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - scam and fraud! 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC - mortgage rip off 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - getting ripped off 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - loan modification 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC - late fee 
- Ocwen - fraud and cheating 
- Ocwen Finance - terrible everything
- Ocwen - pmi cancellation request, bait and switch 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - hamp progrm