OAN Services Inc. / Telephone billing fraud!
My latest Verizon home telephone bill included a surprise from OAN Services Inc. It showed a call to their directory assistance was made 3/25/07. To use this service it says we dialed [protected] and for the privilege charged with taxes $7.57. The only directory service number we know is 411 and with this kind of rate for OAN Services it makes no sense to use.
I call the OAN number on my Verizon bill and the agent easily agreed to send a check for the full amount and offered to block further use of their service from my number, which I accepted. There is just something fishy about this operation. We I first discovered the charge, my wife was inclined to ignore it and see if happens again. I bet this is just the kind of game they are playing. If it is infrequent most people will let it go. If someone complains, make the complaint go away and take them off your suckers list.
I noticed another person had the same complaint on this board. I encourage everyone to report because the only way to accumulate evidence of fraud is to have enough complaints. One are two could be a mistake.
More OAN Services Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- OAN Services Inc. - charges on ATT phone bill 
- OAN Services Inc. - Slamming/Cramming FRAUD! 
- OAN Services Inc. - unauthorized billing 
- OAN Services Inc. - False billing! 
- OAN Services Inc. - Beware 
- OAN Services Inc. - Fraud billing to our Veizon account! 
- OAN Services Inc. - unrequested services 
- OAN Services Inc. - Billed for Internet Radio Service which I had not authorized 
- OAN Services Inc. - Fraud 
- OAN Services Inc. - Fraud billing to our Bell-South account!