Nuvell Financial Services / Harrassment, Liars, Fraudulent against borrowers
My husband has been hospitalized three times in the last year for a work injury, acute pancreatitis/diabetes and he had an auto accident in February in which he became permanently paralyzed from the chest down. I called Nuvell each time to ask if they would work with us. Nothing! They call, harrass, threaten, lie. Our vehicle was totaled and the GAP insurance wouldn't cover the whole amt. because we got a two month extension after the work injury (which put him out of work for 2 months!) This is a permanent disability, and they lied to us. The insurance company paid their amt. which was short 2, 300 dollars the full amt. of loan. They called us in June, lied and said they wouldn't report it to collections. I just checked my credit and they reported it 120 days late in early MAY! We hadn't been sent any letter, warning, nothing. We didn't even know there was a balance until the call in June! This company sucks! They also lied and reported that we hadn't made our Feb. payment, but we did! We had the same situation as everyone else, poor credit from way back. Their company takes full advantage of those with a bad credit history. We paid our payment on time for 43 months straight! No kindnesses for an almost $600 payment, no lowering the interest rate, which was almost 12 percent! Crooks! Liars. Very bad business.
More Nuvell Financial Services Complaints & Reviews
- Nuvell Financial Services - Nuvell has screwed and harassed me! 
- Nuvell Financial Services - Constant phone calls 
- Nuvell Financial Services - Harassment, lies, threatening and more!
- Nuvell Financial Services - Fraudulent extension 
- Nuvell Financial Services - Customer harassment 
- Nuvell Financial Services - Customer Service Representives Need New Training
- Nuvell Financial Services - Bad customer service 
- Nuvell Financial Services - Rip off 
- Nuvell Financial Services - Don't use them 
- Nuvell Financial Services - Harrasment