Nuvell Financial Services / Harrassment, Liars, Fraudulent against borrowers

1 104 Willowbrook DrivePikeville, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: (919)242-5570

My husband has been hospitalized three times in the last year for a work injury, acute pancreatitis/diabetes and he had an auto accident in February in which he became permanently paralyzed from the chest down. I called Nuvell each time to ask if they would work with us. Nothing! They call, harrass, threaten, lie. Our vehicle was totaled and the GAP insurance wouldn't cover the whole amt. because we got a two month extension after the work injury (which put him out of work for 2 months!) This is a permanent disability, and they lied to us. The insurance company paid their amt. which was short 2, 300 dollars the full amt. of loan. They called us in June, lied and said they wouldn't report it to collections. I just checked my credit and they reported it 120 days late in early MAY! We hadn't been sent any letter, warning, nothing. We didn't even know there was a balance until the call in June! This company sucks! They also lied and reported that we hadn't made our Feb. payment, but we did! We had the same situation as everyone else, poor credit from way back. Their company takes full advantage of those with a bad credit history. We paid our payment on time for 43 months straight! No kindnesses for an almost $600 payment, no lowering the interest rate, which was almost 12 percent! Crooks! Liars. Very bad business.

Comments

• Sh
      26th of May, 2010

I represent an attorney in Tennessee that handles consumer protection class action cases across the United States for individuals in situations similar to this one.

We have recently been made aware of this company Nuvell Financial and the complaints about account maintenance, billing errors, and other issues regarding customer accounts and service. We are investigating the potential to file a consumer class action against this company to bring them before the people and answer for their actions.

Please contact our firm to discuss the situation and possible consumer class action at (901) 759-3900 or (800) 485-8049 and leave a message for the attorney. You may also email me at shane@clbrownlaw.com