Nuvell Financial Services / Fraudulent extension

1 12 Watertown Circle Apt BGreeley, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 205-838-0904

On Feb 12, 2008 I received a telephone call from Penny, a collection agent for Nuvell. I was told that I was behind in my payment and that my only option at that time was to catch up the payments(2) or complete a form for extension. After a heated disrespectul conversation with Penny. I agree to complete the extension. She explained to me that she would fax the form to me at home and that although the form states "Your next regularly secheduled payment $$$$ will be due on 03/04/08", my payment was not due until April 2008. I went on and may a payment in March 2008 just to be ahead of the game and every payment since then. However, upon speaking with Penny on today (05/19/08) she could only offer me an apology. The purpose of me making my payment in March was so I could stay ahead of my payment just in case of a financial emergency. However, instead of being ahead, I am not behind and looking at late fees being added to that.

Is there anyone out there who know how I can handle this situation?

Gl

Comments

• Re
      16th of Sep, 2009

I also had aloan through Nuvell, and was treated poorly. But remember this is an extension of GM, and the public owns 60% of GM. So like I am doing call your congressman, and let them now how they are treating you and remember DONT BUY GM!!! And also when the dealer says they have you financed with Nuvell, say NO THANK YOU!! Look for another lender.