Nuvell Financial Services / Fraudulent extension
On Feb 12, 2008 I received a telephone call from Penny, a collection agent for Nuvell. I was told that I was behind in my payment and that my only option at that time was to catch up the payments(2) or complete a form for extension. After a heated disrespectul conversation with Penny. I agree to complete the extension. She explained to me that she would fax the form to me at home and that although the form states "Your next regularly secheduled payment $$$$ will be due on 03/04/08", my payment was not due until April 2008. I went on and may a payment in March 2008 just to be ahead of the game and every payment since then. However, upon speaking with Penny on today (05/19/08) she could only offer me an apology. The purpose of me making my payment in March was so I could stay ahead of my payment just in case of a financial emergency. However, instead of being ahead, I am not behind and looking at late fees being added to that.
Is there anyone out there who know how I can handle this situation?
More Nuvell Financial Services Complaints & Reviews
- Nuvell Financial Services - Nuvell has screwed and harassed me! 
- Nuvell Financial Services - Constant phone calls 
- Nuvell Financial Services - Harassment, lies, threatening and more!
- Nuvell Financial Services - Customer harassment 
- Nuvell Financial Services - Rude , disrespectful customer service! 
- Nuvell Financial Services - Customer Service Representives Need New Training
- Nuvell Financial Services - Bad customer service 
- Nuvell Financial Services - Rip off 
- Nuvell Financial Services - Don't use them 
- Nuvell Financial Services - Harrasment