Nuvell Financial Services / Nuvell has screwed and harassed me!
I purchased a vehicle 2 years ago (at the age of 19) from Ghent Chevrolet in Greeley, CO. Of course, I was a first time buyer, my credit was very limited. However, I still wanted to own a Chevrolet Colorado. After the t's were crossed and the i's were dotted, Nuvell financed the truck at an ungodly interest rate; I was 19, all I cared about was the monthly payment. I had an awesome job at the time, making more money than most teenagers only dreamed of... and college was something I hadn't even considered. So naturally, the payments were made on time at $400 a month. To make a long story short, it's 2 years later, I'm 21, and doing everything I can to go to school. I've just recently gotten behind on my payments, and I get calls on my cell phone 15+ times a day from Nuvell. They've even called my work! They're doing nothing to work with me. As a matter of fact, a very rude individual called me this evening with an ultimatum: "I leave the office in 40 minutes, I need the payment by then. End of conversation!" Click. Nuvell has screwed me, harassed me, and is about to screw me once more. I advise those of you reading not to do business with this finance company, they're very unprofessional to say the least.
More Nuvell Financial Services Complaints & Reviews
- Nuvell Financial Services - Constant phone calls 
- Nuvell Financial Services - Harassment, lies, threatening and more!
- Nuvell Financial Services - Fraudulent extension 
- Nuvell Financial Services - Customer harassment 
- Nuvell Financial Services - Rude , disrespectful customer service! 
- Nuvell Financial Services - Customer Service Representives Need New Training
- Nuvell Financial Services - Bad customer service 
- Nuvell Financial Services - Rip off 
- Nuvell Financial Services - Don't use them 
- Nuvell Financial Services - Harrasment