Nuvell Financial Services / Rude , disrespectful customer service!
My husband and I financed a vehicle for 60 months through Nuvell in June of 2003. We have been paying faithfully through April 2007, until my husband suffered a heat attack. He required quadruple bypass surgery on April 11. On May 4, 2007 two of the bypasses collapsed, causing a second heart attack. This required the placement of two scents on May 5, and an additional two stents on May 25,2007. He is currently disabled and unable to work until at least September of 2007. We have tried to work out and agreement with Nuvell to accept partial payments until my husband returns to work. Nuvell refuses to cooperated. They have made threats to repossess the car unless we make full payments. My husband is receiving only 40% of his pay through his employers STD plan. (I have been unable to work myself for the last to years due to a crippling autoimmune disorder and severe arthritis in my knees and back.)I have an SSDI hearing coming up in three weeks. When my husband stated to Nuvell's customer service rep. that I could not work because I had "bad knees" the women remarked very sarcastically, "Bad knees shouldn't stop your wife from finding a sit down job somewhere?" "Just tell us where OUR car is so we can come and get it?"I find this kind of customer service rude, disrespectful and very unprofessional. I urge anyone to avoid financing through Nuvell.
More Nuvell Financial Services Complaints & Reviews
- Nuvell Financial Services - Nuvell has screwed and harassed me! 
- Nuvell Financial Services - Constant phone calls 
- Nuvell Financial Services - Harassment, lies, threatening and more!
- Nuvell Financial Services - Fraudulent extension 
- Nuvell Financial Services - Customer harassment 
- Nuvell Financial Services - Customer Service Representives Need New Training
- Nuvell Financial Services - Bad customer service 
- Nuvell Financial Services - Rip off 
- Nuvell Financial Services - Don't use them 
- Nuvell Financial Services - Harrasment