Nuvell Financial Services / Rude , disrespectful customer service!

My husband and I financed a vehicle for 60 months through Nuvell in June of 2003. We have been paying faithfully through April 2007, until my husband suffered a heat attack. He required quadruple bypass surgery on April 11. On May 4, 2007 two of the bypasses collapsed, causing a second heart attack. This required the placement of two scents on May 5, and an additional two stents on May 25,2007. He is currently disabled and unable to work until at least September of 2007. We have tried to work out and agreement with Nuvell to accept partial payments until my husband returns to work. Nuvell refuses to cooperated. They have made threats to repossess the car unless we make full payments. My husband is receiving only 40% of his pay through his employers STD plan. (I have been unable to work myself for the last to years due to a crippling autoimmune disorder and severe arthritis in my knees and back.)I have an SSDI hearing coming up in three weeks. When my husband stated to Nuvell's customer service rep. that I could not work because I had "bad knees" the women remarked very sarcastically, "Bad knees shouldn't stop your wife from finding a sit down job somewhere?" "Just tell us where OUR car is so we can come and get it?"I find this kind of customer service rude, disrespectful and very unprofessional. I urge anyone to avoid financing through Nuvell.

Comments

• Me
      30th of Oct, 2008

I agree with the complaints. I co-signed for my son's car. He unfortunately lost his job and got behind on his payments and the phone harrassment phone calls started. They call beginning at 8AM, and continue throughtout the day. What a sad existence it must be for individuals to be so nasty, cursed they are. On yeah, look out for the "good guy, bad guy skit." It's apparent that they have not read what the Lord says in Galatians 6:7, "Be not deceived, God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reaped." You cannot treat people, made in God's image so rudely with no regards for their situations and expect to go on your merry way without reaping what you sow from God. The saddest part about this is they will surely be in the same type of problem one day soon. Hopefully, some of the offenders will read this note and give it some deep thought!!!

• Gi
      28th of May, 2009

I hate this place! I have a car loan with them also. They are the rudest people in the world to talk to! I swear they have the worst customer service that I have ever dealt with. you can tell a lot by their attitude over the phone that they could care less. Also they refuse to work with you. I have a 6 year loan and going on my third year with them. I asked to have a defered payment one time and they are unwilling to work with you. They arevery hateful and I hope they read this!