NU Motion / Very poor repair job and not found a problem

Nu Motion
850 RESOURCE Dr.44131
Broklyn Heights OH
Phone: 216-539-5792
Last year I was contract a services for repair my scooter mobility, and work with Medicare. My scooter have a record of problem and work outside. This years was change a battery, but after never stop unit have a problem, I am a senior 66 and disable, mean I can walk far, was take a unit for near two months and change motor, transaxle and many part more and charge near to 3.000$ to medicare. After that I was take for testing, and less or half hours show two time warming a unit and next simple die, with no any help I was try push seven block, but in less of two I was start feel real bad, one man was help me push to my home. That I was connect again a bow battery and a unit start working again. Few day after show a repair man, he check and said is working fine, like I was lie. here what I was see fail found a real problem and not was doing a long test before delivery to me. Or are a brand Invacare a problem or a business don't know doing a job. My problem are I no have a car, and can walk much and depend from a scooter for go any where and use a bus, but I scare to much now for try use a scooter again and if was charge big overcharge I thing must found a problem. What I can doing? please.
Jun 23, 2015