NSH / Life Cheated by NSH

Saudi Arabia Review updated:

Guys, If you want loose you life, we are welcome to NSH company. This company belongs to KERALA MALABARE.
People are forced to work as worst than slaves, before there was couples of complaint in this website. I think this website also bought by NSH. Before what ever complain booked as 100% truth.
In NSH doesn't matter either you educated nor illiterate, sure you all will loose you life.
I request all INDIAN not to join NSH for ever.
For your Information now NSH has been changed GULF ASIA in order to hidden the NSH attitude name.
Be Indian, but don't be a malayale.

Comments

26th of Sep, 2010
    nsh - Nsh job

Hai i am anish i got job in nsh as an instrument technician plz tell me shd i join, salary 800 SR(8 hrs), 2 yrs contract. I am going to sign the aggreement tomm at multilink so plzzz any1 help me

• Su
      10th of Jan, 2013

hi
    i am sundar, i got a job in nsh as an QC INSPECTOR.salary 3500 SR and 8hrs working time, tell about nsh...

• Ro
      15th of Feb, 2013

This is 101% correct. I suffer 02 years in their company.

• Sl
      4th of Oct, 2013

100% correct. Agreed. ...

• Sl
      4th of Oct, 2013

100% correct I agreed. .

• Su
      4th of Nov, 2015

SIR,
    i am g.suryanarayan reddy from hyderabad, on 14 august 2015 i attended interview at YORK CONSULTANCY, MUMBAI for post of quantity surveyer, at the time of my passport submission they promised me offer letter will be in one year duration i can take leave in six months also, without giving offer they stamped visa they informed me and gave me offer for two years, i reject that offer and said to cancel visa but they told me they sent mail to management to change offer letter and ask me to wait after waited for nearly one month i send mail on 20 Sep 2015 to cancel my VISA but i dont got reply, on 3 OCT2015 they called me and told changing offer is not possible and join with this offer only and i said i allready reject your offer now give back my passport, after that on 5OCT2015 i attended an interview in delhi for NSH and selected for post of SUPERINDENT(civil), now i asking YORK CONSULTANCY to give back my passport they demanding for money they mislead me and cheated me for money, please help me what can i do i have intrust in SUPERINDENT(civil) post only i have maximum experience in field and salary also higher than QUANTITY SURVEYER, please help me and take this matter to SURESH KUMAR(GM) who interviewed me at multilink, delhi.my passport no-G3638651.
    Regards