NowNaukri / Nownaukri is a fraud and cheating misleading taking money

1 15g1, adgovindarajnagar, chennaichennai, India Review updated:

Nownaukri’s service executive mr. Sachin sharma (Delhi regional manager) called me on 30-05-2015 regarding for new ready job opportunity to me saudi arabia’s binladin group company and aramco company. He brain washing more than 3 hours with various service number [protected], [protected], [protected]-604) and more pressured me for registration fee rs.9198 / - taken one by one without 1st order taken time (Ie.. Invoice order no 1 : nn001 4833, product : international highlighter | senior level (10 yrs) , amount : rs 5199, date & ndash; time : [protected]:17:13. Invoice order no 2: nn001 4834, product : live interview preparation, amount : rs 3999, date & ndash; time : [protected]:09:4) please refer my attachment for your reference. Order taking time he given more promised offer in 10 to 15 days for arrange the offer any one company for above noticed one. Or paid your refund money. After online payment, nobody response but I followed regular day status. Result is failed from nownaukri. I sent many remainder emails but no response, time only lapsed.

Two weeks later mr sachin sharma called for additional money to certificate verification but I am not paid and more shouting to him, already paid money are no service. 15th day I received call from nownaukri’s mis priya malhotha (Service executive) said I am follow up your job and I give you fruitful result as soon. She asking my resume, I also immediately sent another couple of hrs. Next day I received nownaukri’s modified resume (Resume build) for my verification / confirmation purpose. I give the clearance for my resume. After 10 days (25 days over from my order booking date) no response but I followed regular day status.

One month later nownaukri & lsquo;s nothing doing only confirmation from my side regarding for resume builder service nownaukri are noted in three time but I received only one time for resume build confirmation 17th day but still not updated. Live interview preparation is still, I don't receive any information / commitment from nownaukri still no activate. Resume broadcast international is still, I don't receive any information / commitment from nownaukri still no activate

I am understand my job status from nownaukri side is zero, so I am asking refund money for my paid amount regular day and noted for nownaukri service is zero status. Recent regular days I received nownaukri’s various branches call for job new registration fee. Service all mail (Info@nownaukri.com, customercare@nownaukri.com) and [protected], +[protected] free toll numbers are banned due to I am asking refund money / question. Mis priya malhotha said sachin sharma is left out the company but I am collecting information from nownaukri team he was working same place. These kind of nownaukri doing service well.

Now a day I can’t believe for other valuable job portal true service, due to nownaukri fraud / cheating service.

Please arrange my refund money (Rs.9198/-) and safe innocent candidate from nownaukri cheating / fraud. Nownaukri job portal is 2014 launched but more complains are registered against nownoukri. Kindly go through all registered complain for fraud / cheating service.

Regards
Suresh
Chennai

NowNaukri

La
Jul 2, 2015

Comments

• Ni
      24th of Sep, 2015

NowNaukri also cheated me. Its Steve Philips & Sachin Chauhan gave a lot of false promises & job opportunities, after getting 12k from me, now Sachin Chauhan is just giving any random mails to me & even ask me for more money. Both Steve & Sachin must be booked under fraud case, else in India such fraud people will be encouraged causing bad image of Indian society. Even their whole family & NowNaukri must be booked who support such people to execute such cheat & fraud business. Govt has to take strict actions against such people.
    We people keep on writing against such people & govt doesn't take any action against such people then it is very sad.
    INVOICE ID: NN001 10969
    INVOICE ID: NN001 10965
    At least we people must get our money back.
    Regards,
    Nitin Agrawal

• Ra
      29th of Dec, 2015

NowNaukri also cheated me. Its Mathur Abhay Mob. No. 8587871560 gave a lot of false promises & job opportunities, after getting 15k from me, now MAthur Abhay is just giving any random mails to me & even ask me for more money. Abhay Mathur must be booked under fraud case, else in India such fraud people will be encouraged causing bad image of Indian society. Even their whole family & NowNaukri must be booked who support such people to execute such cheat & fraud business. Govt has to take strict actions against such people.

Merchant Name: NOW NAUKRI LLP Order Amount: Rs 5199.00
    Payment ID: 84169571
    Merchant Order ID: 94051-84169571

20/12/15 20/12/15 VISA-POS/PayU SBIPG IN DR INR 5, 199.00
    20/12/15 20/12/15 VISA-POS/www.payumoney.com Mumbai IN DR INR 4, 999.00
    20/12/15 20/12/15 VISA-POS/www.payumoney.com Mumbai IN DR INR 4, 299.00

At least we people must get our money back.
    Regards,
    Rakesh

• Ni
      11th of Jul, 2016

I can't understand if such complaints are even seen & acted upon legally. Such fraud people just get money & enjoy & roam freely in the country. Till date there is no resolution.