North Plainfield Nissan / decieving sales techniques
I had a appointment to go in for my "free oil change" that came with my car. I had my wife drop off my car for the oil change and when she was there the person that took the keys told her that I have to get a $300 service because I was at 30000 miles. If I didnt get it I would be breaking my lease contract. This was not true as I called up Nissan to discuss. This was not the first time they have pulled this. I went there two other times for service and both other times they tried to pull the same trick with me. I thought that since my wife was just dropping the car off for the oil change that was all we were going to get. She said that they were very misleading and made her believe that if I didnt get the $300 service package that we would not be able to give the car back at the end of the lease. The stuff included in the $300 package really had nothing to do with the lease. When I complained to the manager he just told me "since you are complaining we will not take your credit card for payment you need to pay cash or check"
More North Plainfield Nissan Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company - delay and over promise service
- Nissan Motor Company - lia nissan glens falls ny
- Nissan Motor Company - I am not satisfied with nissan of chico's service on my vehicle.
- Nissan Teana - dashboard
- Nissan - nissan versa 2014 defective automatic transmission