Nobelcom.com / Access number not working, but problem solved

I purchased a nobelcom card to use from US to call Germany. the toll free no. they gave me didn't work: it was aither busy or got no answer.

I called them up to see what was going on, my call got connected fast enough: only about 5-10 seconds of waiting time. the lady on the other line explained to me that they were having some problems withe that particular access no, she did appologise a couple of times, and then gave me a local access number, told me it would even give me a lower rate (i did read about this on their site too, after the call). That number didn;t work the first 2 times I tried it - but after that it did. and I've been using it since.

So, nobelcom may have some problems occasionally, but to me they were fair and square. they solved my problem really fast, and now i have low rates and a good access no. I guess all's well that ends well.

They could use some improvements though, i hope they're working on that. I would definitely recommend this service to you people who make internat. calls. they're not perfect, but atleast they try.

Ja

More Nobelcom.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mu
      6th of Mar, 2010

Nobel.com is a rip off. I have been using it's Hello Pakistan card and it claims to charge 6.4cent/minute. I just timed my call to Pakistan and it was coming to 23.4 cents / minutes. I am sure their other cards do the same!

• Lu
      3rd of Sep, 2010

Nobel I absolutly not a good service!! Don't waste your money on this service. You will fill their pokets and they use VOIP and not Fiber Optik as they promise you.. .