Nissan Altima 2. 5s / smart key
smart key to my 2007 nissan altima 2.5s is so sensative that when put in pockets it will open the trunk or doors if touch anyhow from a distance after locking it. this should be considered as a default covered under the warranty of 3-years or 36000 miles bumper to bumper. i have brought this up several times to the nissan people here in sierra vista and tucson. also to your people that call me every other month asking if i have any complaints of my nissan but nothing is ever done or am called back on this matter. what will happen if someday the car is stolen or my valuables because of the problem. at this time i have taped up the key that has helped about 20 to 30 per cent of this problem but still activates the doors, trunk and the security alarm if i bump my body against anything. the smart key is what starts up the nissan.
More Nissan Altima 2. 5s Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company - delay and over promise service
- Nissan Motor Company - lia nissan glens falls ny
- Nissan Motor Company - I am not satisfied with nissan of chico's service on my vehicle.
- Nissan Teana - dashboard
- Nissan - nissan versa 2014 defective automatic transmission