Nine West / Unprofessional employee's

1 2992 Third AvenueBronx, NY, United States
Phone: 718-585-3878

First I would like to start off by saying that i ove your product i buy my hand bags and shoes from there 2-3 times a month. i went to the locations on Third Ave. as soon as i stepped into the store the lady at the cashier was very rude. She snacth my recipt while i was tellin her that they were a gift but are too big.. I was walkin around lookin at the items, i needed help so i call the young man thats was just standing there while he was walkin towards me the lady from the cashier tild him to go back shell take care of it...so when she approahed me with her attitude i realized that it was bothering her to help me (i didnt ask for her help) so i walked away and" told her forget it because you are nasty) i guess she felt offened when i said that she started to talk under her breathe do as any person would do i ask for the manager when the manager came out she was rude also didnt presant her self to be the manager. i felt like maybe the two of them were friends out side of work because they were both yellin at me so i started yellin too. Then the manager was tellin her employee that im trash and im not a Nine west girl...i said " what!!! and you talking when you're the manager acting like you have no common sense...she refused to exchange my items ot give me my money back she started outtin my things in the bag tellin me to get out ir they'll call the cops!! so i stood there ans told them to call the cops... i didnt do anything wrong. plus while all this is going on the cashier is back there laughin in my face!! They also refused to give me their names or any information of someone i can call. There was a customer there thats was with me at the time she was tellin the manager that she wasnt acting like a manager and that she was a witness to the fact that the cashier was rude as soon as we stepped in the store. i will never go into that store again. The funny things is while i was gettin kicked out there were people in the front watchin everyhting they asked what happen aand i explain the situation to them the lady said the last time she went in there they were really rude. They must have history of being rude to theis customers.