N.F.L.Official Shop Websitenot receiving item paid for

I ordered a gift card for my son in law for Christmas from N.F.L. Official Shop Website and was charged by credit card but never received it. I have called them 10 different times and have been told 10 different lies. I am so embarrassed because I have told my daughter and son-in-law all these delivery dates and I just know they think I am lying. There is no one to call or write to complain about this I have came to found out. Something after the fact told me to go to Google to see if there was someone to reach out to but what I found was all these complaints about fraud and folks experiencing the same with no where to turn. You know what makes me so angry is that the N.F.L. is aware that this site is up and involved in these activities using their name but there is nothing they can do about it. I don't know what to do. I have the most talented, loving, respectful, smart kind hearted son in law in life. He is the best dad to my grandsons and best husband to my daughter, I just want to shout it from the rooftops. And my Christmas gift to him is never arriving because people choose to work for a fake company and take others money with no regard. What am I going to do?

Md