Newport News / can't get refund for returned merchandise
I ordered clothing, but when it came in, I found it was cheap and poorly made. So I returned it via UPS. Newport News acknowledges receiving and processing the return on Feb. 8, but as-of today (March 2) have not and will not issue credit back to my VISA card. They say they have up to 6 weeks to do so. I say that is STEALING FROM ME because the charge is accruing interest on my account. They say they don't care. I say they'll be sorry. I have put the charge in dispute with VISA. Now I am on a crusade to trade their reputation on every website I can find, along with telling everybody I know. This is a BAD BUSINESS. Save yourself the trouble and don't give them any of yoru money.
More Newport News Complaints & Reviews
- Newport News - deceptive marketing practices 
- Spiegel / Newport News - hidden charges! 
- Newport News - billed multiple times for ordered clothing 
- Newport News - hidden charge of "free shipping"! 
- Spiegel / Newport News - spiegel is a dishonest company. shame on you! 
- Spiegel / Newport News - I don't know what to do
- Newport News - you can't get your money back even when it's their mistake 
- Newport News - bad experience from start to finish
- Spiegel/Newport News - dispute of charges!
- Newport News - credit card charges not approved