[Resolved] Newegg.com / ip camera set

1 9997 Rose Hills RoadWhittier, CA, United States

I Ordered a set of IP cameras with no hard drive which was sold separate. Received cameras with a defective ac adapter not suitable for U.S. Applications and instructions that are absolutely useless. The 500 GB hard drive has never arrived. After going through their Customer service, nothing has been resolved, I am now getting excuses and the run around from the third world China manufacturer, the third worldTom Top middle man and now Newegg. Its a huge circle of passing the buck. My first clue should have been the fact they collect no sales tax, so far one department wants to refer the issue all over the globe, the other department wants to differ the matter to other departments and the only response I have really received is that they are very busy and my issue may not get resolved in a timely manner. I will probably need to resolve this matter through the Master Card protection department. They are a third world ghost company, operating illegally, out of the state of California, Beware of doing business with them.

• Resolution statement

• Newegg International Customer Care's Response, Jan 13, 2016

Hello,

We apologize the A/C adapter you received did not work for these cameras. We would like to help get this resolved for you. Could you please send us an email to wecare@newegg.com with your order number as well as photos of the item you received?

I am sorry this has taken so long to resolve and hope to help get this settled for you.

Newegg Support,