Nemet Motors / sales

1 Jamaica, NY, United States Review updated:

nemet motors is the best at giving help over the phone...i asked steve questions about the price and contents of the car i wanted to purchase and he came through. all the other dealers gave me crap about asking questions over the phone. i went to see steve and when he showed up he introduced me to jeff at the nissan store and all the questions came true. don't even bother with the other nissan dealers in queens. they made me feel like i was doing them a favor. nemet motors is the best. i now go there for service and jeff always comes from the sales floor to the service dept to make sure i am taken car of.

Comments

• Sm
      13th of Mar, 2009
    Nemet Motors - Best Auto Deealer in New York
    Nemet auto
    New York

Nemet Motors is first class. At Nemet they made it easy to buy a car. I bought the car I wanted at a great price and the sales staff was very helpful. They made me feel like family. The very next week after buying a car I sent my friend to buy a car and they paid my monthly payment. I will always buy my cars from Nemet. At Nemet they expalin all aspects of the transaction and the contracts are broken down so a child can understand. It was so easy buying a car at Nemet.

• Su
      15th of Mar, 2009
    Nemet Motors - Great Experience
    Nemet Motors
    153-12 Hillside Avenue
    New York

I purchased my third car at Nemet Motors last week and I have to say that the experience was first rate. I was able to work with the same Sales Manager, Jeff, for all 3 purchases so that I felt comfortable about the process. The sales force was upfront and direct about my options and made sure that I was happy with my selection of car. This time I bought a Nissan Altima in White and it is gorgeous. I also use their service department and find it very convienent for communication purposes. When I buy a car I want to know that I can trust the person and feel that they are communicating to me the important information I need to know. I highly recommend Nemet Motors to all of my family and friends.

• Cf
      4th of Apr, 2009

This is a BIG LIE, as a persoanl experience this is the biggest rip off car dealer in NY, just go to consumersaffairs.com and look for nemet auto. BE AWARE, as i said before, the BIGGEST ripoff dealer in the whole ny state

• Be

27th of Oct, 2009
    Nemet Motors - best dealer in new york
    nemet motors
    New York

just bought a car at nemet and it was the best experience ever. not only were they nice and friendly they took the extra steps to make this an easy and smooth transactions. I have read the negative reviews on this site and as a recent nemet client I can tell you those other customers are "out to lunch". When you sit with the finance manager and see the contracts you are required to sign everthing is spelled out for you and explained to you at length. Seems like these other customers are upset with themselves and would like to blame nemet because they have buyers remorse. Believe me there were no scams there were no arm twisting many options to were presented and I choose which best suited my needs. These other customers probably did the same and then decided they didn't like what they chose. I will buy all of my cars from Nemet as a matter of fact I just sent a friend in to buy a car and they paid my first monthly payment. What could be better? I bought the car of my dreams, got a great deal and made new friends!!! To all the gang at Nemet keep up the good work.

• Ib
      15th of Mar, 2010

You must be one of their sales people. THIS ESTABLISHMENT SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN FOR SCAMMING PEOPLE!!! There is no sense making deals with the sales person, since by the time you see the finance guy he will put the MSRP of the vehicle on the paper and add $2017 to the price. These people will rush you through on signing the papers and will add a "$2017 option" and when you catch it, they will tell you that it's an additional warranty. Oh yes, the lifetime powertrain warranty that they advertise is NOT FREE and BOGUS. And when you ask the finance guy to take it off the only thing that he can tell is "That's how I have to do it". THIS STEALERSHIP IS A SCAM! DO NOT BUY HERE!

• Ib
      15th of Mar, 2010

By the way... Nissan should pull your dealership license. How the hell can you charge me prep fee and not have the other set of keys ready by the time of delivery? Yes, I have to come back TWICE for the second set of keys and have to wait for an hour and a half. BUYER BEWARE... AVOID THIS STEALERSHIP AT ANY COST AND DO NOT BELIEVE THEIR ADVERTISEMENTS, IT'S ALL JUST A SCAM!!!

• Ta