Nemet Motors / Bad selling practices!

1 153-12 Hillside AvenueJamaica, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: (718) 523-5858

I am compelled to write this to you. I made a complaint to you concerning Nemet Motors and their unscrupulous selling practices and despite my complaint I was not granted the justice I deserve. Nemet Motors tricked and lied to me about the car. When I got home and looked at the price of this used car I was devastated. I took the car back but they refused to take it back. A representative from your bank told me today that WaMu will be debiting my account for this about that Nemet tricked me out of.

In light of this unfair justice by Washington Mutual, I will no longer be using your credit card because I believe that you do not care for the customer. Nemet Motor has an unsatisfactory record so says the Better Business of New York. Consumers Affair has on their website many people who have been tricked by this dealer and still you refused to believe me.

Signing a contract with Nemet motors have nothing to do with you. I did not sign a contract with you and I brought my case to you and this is how you treat me. Thanks a Lot Washington Mutual - God is not sleeping!!!

More Nemet Motors Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Of
      2nd of Feb, 2008

I also was ripped off by NEMET CAR DEALER on 3/24/07 a 14000 usd, vehicle is costing me now almost 28000 thousand dollars! I would like to let everyone know who was scammed by Nemet, there is going to be a reunion FEBRUARY 7,2008 from 9:30am to 1:00pm DCAFFAIRS 125 Worth St,NY,2nd floor auditorium, please come! we may end up getting some justice done, the # to call to let them know you are coming is; 212-2329582 and speak to Andrew Eiler.At the same time we all can meet so we can discuss all legal matters, and bring NEMET to COURT!

• Cl
      24th of Feb, 2008

I agree, Nemet motors are CHEATERS, THIEFS, basically the scums of the earth. They belong in HELL. They ripped me off by charging $2000 for car repairs. That same day, it appears they didn't even fix it. I have filed a complaint on DCA. One day, Nemet will pay for all the harm that they did to honest hardworking people.

• Sh
      11th of Jul, 2008

I couldn't agree with you more!

Nemet's business practices need serious reviewing by their licensing agency.

They rush you through the paperwork and fail to go over the contract with you before signing. They tell you one price and then put whateve they want on the paperwork and puch the financing through right away to get you locked in!!!

DO NOT GO TO NEMET MOTORS!!! For used or new cars!

They are well-practiced, con-artists! You are screwed the minute you walk in!!!

18th of Jul, 2008

I was ripped off by nemet motors also in 2008 i need people to contact me so we can get justice. Same story, made me wait all day, rushed me with the paperwork, show me one price wrote up another, rushed the signing
    later on i found out they added all types of contracts and extended warranties totaling another $6000.
    People need to contact me, i will not let this go.. they need to be taken down and stop this from happening to anybody else.
    contact jonnybodz@hotmail.com or click the send mail link

• El
      5th of Aug, 2008

I was going to purchase a Nissan that was going to be financed via Wachovia (Nemet's preferred bank) and a verbal approval was given to the dealership by the bank. We signed some paper work so that they could run a credit check on us but never signed any contract. It was a Sunday and we were going to finish the deal and take delivery the next day and so put a deposit down. Later we decided that we did not want to purchase the vehicle and called them to tell them the same. We were told that we signed the contract and could not back out of it. When we appeared in person the same day to deliver a written statement that we do not wish to purchase the vehicle, we were flashed the documents that we signed and they stated that they had signed contracts and they we could not back out of the deal. We immediately realized that the signatures on several documents were forged and that the final price of the car was increased by approximately 15, 000. We were also threatened by the General Manager of the dealership stating that they would put the car on the street so as to effectuate the sale and eventually having it towed and that thereafter it would be something for me to deal with Wachovia. When we tried speaking with the salesman who sold us the car, the GM almost started a fist fight with us. When we called Wachovia, they said they were obligated to give Nemet the money.

Beware of the financing guy. They along with the GM are the ones that play these games. The salesman is usually unaware of this. Channel 2's "Shame on you" ran a story on the exact same scam that they pulled on another person. I am surprised that the consumer affairs or any of the other consumer agencies have not taken any action on a scam that they have been pulling for years.

9th of Sep, 2008

Nemet is a ripoff. I am going to personally take them down.
    GM Scott Pearlstein is going down hard.
    When i am done, they will be out of business. There will def be jailtime for the ones involved in my case
    Their time of scamming people are over
    Anybody wants to join email JonnyBodz@hotmail.com

• Be
      16th of May, 2009

HOW COULD YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT?IF YOU CAUSING SO MUCH PAIN AND MISERies TO A LOT PEOPLEAND THEIR FAMILIES. MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING.HAVE YOU EVER HEARD THE WORD"BAD KARMA"?

• Be
      16th of May, 2009

GOD NEVER SLEEP ...SCOTT...A LOT OF PEOPLE LOST THEIR JOBS AND businesses maybe it is time for you to change and give us all our money back.do the right thing...CLEAN CONSCIENCE.YOU CAN'T PUT THE PRICE ON IT.

• Tg
      26th of May, 2009

One Stop Motors has been the victim of Internet slander. A number of negative posts have began appearing on the Internet dating back to 2007, coincidentally, the same year a disgruntled employee was let go from the company.

According to One Stop Motors President, Rob Wilder, the company has researched the complaints, attempting to match the names posted on each listing with their database of clients. None of the names listed in the complaints board match their records of active or past clients.

One Stop Motors believes most of the complaints are the result of a disgruntled employee that was let go from the company in 2007, as well as posts from local competition. “We have thoroughly researched each complaint that has been posted for two reasons. One, we want to see whether these are legitimate postings, and two, if they are, we want any customer, past or present, who is not satisfied with our services to contact us right away. We have always gone the extra mile to ensure the happiness of our clients, and we will always continue to do so, ” said Wilder.

Third party consumer protection sites have also researched the negative complaints and have publicly denounced their validity, declaring, “One Stop Motors customers can feel safe confident and secure when doing business with the One Stop Motors program - Committed to total customer satisfaction.. One Stop Motors ensures that all customers get the highest level of service and support.”

• Ca
      3rd of Jun, 2010

Original verbal price quoted from sales lady was 14, 000.00 (selling a Kia with less than 1, 000 miles)a $5, 500.00 down payment and $500.00 credit told it was part of the friends & family discount & Memorial wknd promotion. After doing all the numbers sales lady told us no problem our numbers would match the amount we wanted to pay monthly. After gathering all our paperwork and returning to the dealer three days in a row we decided it was an excellent deal. Met with finance dept. mgr. who told us he wanted to make sure all our paperwork was in before the end of the day. We signed the paperwork in a rushing so we didn't double check the numbers. When we arrived home and looked over our paperwork they charged us the total ($30, 000.00). Charge for car was listed for 18, 000.00 plus a bunch of other fees and items we didn't agree on. The next morning we drove back to the dealer and was told you signed the contract so you can't get your money back. That the mgr wasn't in the office today even though when we called as new buyers he was going to be in. When we said we'll have a lawyer contact them sales lady (no longer friends & family ) laughed and said good luck better people have tried. Nemet is a ripoff. DO NOT GO TO NEMET MOTORS!!!

• Le
      8th of Jun, 2010

Never go to this dealership, Nemet Motors Nissan. They do bait and switch and lie to you. I purchased my used 2005 Nissan Armada from this dealer in 2007 and bought an extended warrantee with it. I was told to my face by the finance person (Seth Levit) when we purchased the car and handed paperwork to the fact that my coverage would extend to the electrical components; including the air conditioning, factory dvd, back up camera etc. When I started having problems with my dvd and back up camera, I was told that my warrantee did not cover those items. The page the finance person had me sign was not the security plus gold preferred plan I was showed paperwork for, but just the Security plus gold plan. One word different in the sea of papers you sign when buying a car. I was mislead and lied to. I have contacted Wayne Rawlins at the dealership for them to make good on this and they refuse. I will not ever go to this dealership Nemet Motor in Jamaica, NY again and may not buy Nissan again.

• Ne
      25th of Jul, 2010

.CONDOLENCE TO THE FAMILY OF MR.NEMET WHO SUFFERED FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS FROM HIS ILLNESS . THE LAW OF COMPESATION IS VERY CRUEL.MY PRAYERS .

• Di
      25th of Jan, 2011

On January of 2010, I visited Nemet Motors with the intention to trade in my vehicle. I met the most aggressive salesman, who promise to pay my note for 6 months from his pocket(lol...like I was really going to believe him) if I was to purchase the car. I told him I would think about it and come back the next day. I was told I needed to leave a $200 deposit to hold the deal, and if I decided not to go with the deal the money was going to be reimburse, my cousin put it on her credit card. The next day I decided I wasn't going to purchase the car, when I got to the dealer there was a car on my name and all I needed to do was call my insurer company to update my information. I politely told them I wasn't getting the car, and I needed the money reimburse back into my cousins account, they were very hesitant and told me that the money was going to be reimburse. 2 months later and the money wasn't put back. I took a trip back to the dealership and they insisted the money was put back. End of the story is that I had to end up paying my cousin the $200 because the money was never put back into her account. Nement Motors rob me $200, and I have the paperwork that shows it, I never purchase anything from them so why did I had to pay them $200

21st of Jul, 2011

DEAR FRIENDS NEVER TAKE REVENGE.LEAVE THAT TO THE RIGHTEOUS ANGER OF GOD.FOR THE SCRIPTURES SAY, "I WILL TAKE REVENGE, I WILL PAY THEM BACK", says the LORD. ROMANS 12:19

Scott P. Pray and ask for forgiveness before it's too late.

THE COMMANDMENTS SAYS; DO NOT STEAL.