Closed
Loans

Nelnet / abusive customer service

Me Review updated:
Phone: (402) 458-2370

I've been treated horribly. Nelnet is standing in the way of me being able to purchase my first home by refusing to generate a letter informing my potential lender that I am still in school and that once I graduate I will be able to apply for lower payment options. Thats it. No promises no tricks just the honest truth specific to my needs. Not only did they deny me and continue to deny me this letter they treated me with disrespect and anger, never once trying to see my point of view or even faking empathy. They were bullies who seemed happy to deny me what I needed offering no options, no solutions, and no understanding. It was an abusive situation on more than one occassion. Horrible, horrible treatment of other human beings. Absolutely horrible.

Comments

• Si
      8th of Jun, 2012

They have also Threatened me on several of the times i have talked to them. They dont only threaten they called over 8 times in one day to say the same thing, AKA (harassment)

• Sc
      23rd of Jul, 2012

Nelnet keeps thinking my status(I'm on Social Security Disability)is self employment...ARE THESE PEOPLE STUPID, CRAZY OR JUST PLAIN GREEDY