nco financial systems / My payment on a school loan!
My complaint on the NCO Finance System is that I had been paying on a loan which was taken out of my employment check to NCO starting in 2001 to 2005. They never credit my account to the National Payment Center US Department of education in Greenville, TX . When I spoked to them about it the have denied receiving anything until they took my income tax money in 2005. I have check stubs to indicate my payment. From that point they turned it over to Asset Management, Inc. which increased the interest. Now Asset Management, Inc. has turned it over to West Asset Management, Inc. in which I am making payments. I feel that I am paying double for a Loan that I payed on. It was a perkins loan. I even wrote the Department of Education which indicated that they only received $20.75 on this loan in 1991. I feel that I am being rip off. I have been trying to get this resolved for 2 years.
More nco financial systems Complaints & Reviews
- nco financial systems - Fraud business practices! 
- nco financial systems - Debt Collection Fraud 
- nco financial systems - Collection 
- nco financial systems - Fraudulent debt 
- nco financial systems - Stay away from this vultures
- nco financial systems - Subject: Thomas Stallings - National Collegiate Trust ACCT # 4570745838PAO for administration of payments 
- nco financial systems - Stay away from these guys
- nco financial systems - Lies 
- nco financial systems - I got 11 calls from them asking to pay the debt 
- nco financial systems - Trying to collect on paid college tuition