nco financial systems / My payment on a school loan!

PO Box 41420Philadelphia, PA, United States Review updated:
3.75
Phone: 888-475-6741
My complaint on the NCO Finance System is that I had been paying on a loan which was taken out of my employment check to NCO starting in 2001 to 2005. They never credit my account to the National Payment Center US Department of education in Greenville, TX . When I spoked to them about it the have denied receiving anything until they took my income tax money in 2005. I have check stubs to indicate my payment. From that point they turned it over to Asset Management, Inc. which increased the interest. Now Asset Management, Inc. has turned it over to West Asset Management, Inc. in which I am making payments. I feel that I am paying double for a Loan that I payed on. It was a perkins loan. I even wrote the Department of Education which indicated that they only received $20.75 on this loan in 1991. I feel that I am being rip off. I have been trying to get this resolved for 2 years.

Comments

Ni
  24th of Mar, 2008
they said i owe them $483.56 and i didnt have no phone as that number and i was only 16 years old
Sm
  10th of May, 2008
from,

s.murali.
9944953230/31
coimbatore.
tamilnadu, india

sir,
iam a customer of airtel on past 3 years.
my mobile bill amount Rs.4984.00.
it will be splited to,
for 31---Rs.3000.00
and 30---Rs.1984.00
pay on 5th may for above mentioned nos.i also need to change my no 30 post paid to pre paid.i recived sim card not yet it will not activated.

my another no:31 i pay the amount Rs 3000.00 he will cut off my out going and incomming calls.i have two mobile no but no use, i have lot of problem and sufferring my business communications. but the collection agencies are not responnce my problem.can u do any thing to rectify my problem immediately.is still Not Activated because of which i`am losing my money every single minute...

thanking you,