NCO Financial Services / They continue to call and harass me
NCO Financial Services has been calling me four or five times a month about a school loan that another person with the same name took out.
I confirmed that the social security number was not mine on three different occasions, but they continue to call and harass me. I have been unable to access the BBB anymore, because they are all on line now and the people at this “business” refuse to give out any information about the business or even to give their last names. I was told only that the Company is out of Barbados at Harbour Road in St. Michaels. What can be done about such people who gather more and more info about us, but will not even explain to us what they are calling in regard to or who they are?? This “company” needs to be strongly investigated. Is there a way to get this info to someone who can do something about this?
More NCO Financial Services Complaints & Reviews
- NCO Financial Services - Fraud debt collection! 
- NCO Financial Services - Repeatedly calling my cellphone looking for a wrong person 
- NCO Financial Services - Harassing Phone Calls, Wrong Number 
- NCO Financial Services - Suing over paid bills 
- NCO Financial Services - Scam 
- NCO Financial Services - Called 4 times for a collection that has nothing to do with me
- NCO Financial Services - Robo Calls are incessant and annoying
- NCO Financial Services - Accused of not paying what i don't owe!!!
- NCO Financial Services - My bad experience with them
- NCO Financial Services - What a sleazy operation!