NCO Financial / Unauthorized debits from account
I have been paying a debt with NCO for about 2 years. I made a settlement with a gentleman and then everytime i call back for something i have to reiterate everytime who gave me that settlement. Well i decided to setup monthly withdrawals from my account to pay for the debt which they were suppose to debt twice a month on the days i indicated.
These people are notorious for taking the money out when it is not suppose to and then acting like it is my fault. They have cost me over a $100 in NSF fees.
Be aware, if they demand a monthly withdrawal every month, you better make sure there is money in there to cover the next payment to. Otherwise they will get you when you are not paying attention.
More NCO Financial Complaints & Reviews
- NCO Financial - Stop bothering me 
- NCO Financial - Debt collection letter on paid account
- NCO Financial - Scam and cheating!
- NCO Financial - Atempting to collect on a paid off credit card
- NCO Financial - False informaqtion provided. Rude, insulting managers. They don't want to hear you when you have a complaint
- NCO Financial - Harrassment and unprofessionalism 
- NCO Financial - Fraud 
- NCO Financial - NCO Financial Fraud
- NCO Financial - Inappropriate calling
- NCO Financial - HARRASING PHONE CALLS/ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT ON BILLS THAT HAVE BEEN PAID/PRIVACY HIPPA INFRACTION