Nature Cleanse — unauthorized bank drafts
Tried the "free" sample. Called within 4 days to cancel. The said it was cancelled in April. May 29th they charged my bank account $93.95; called again, they confirmed that it had been canceled and said they would refund my money in 5-7 business days. Checked my bank account 6/15/09 and they had stolen another $93.95 from me even though I had double cancellation confirmation numbers and a credit confirmation number. Offices are only open M-F and close at 5 pm EST. Convenient! Was on hold for over 45 minutes first time I called and about 30 minutes 2nd time I called. My bank paid it even though they had been told not to and they said that probable someone in Nature Cleanse office accidently hit debit instead of credit. Doesn't help someone that barely lives pay day to pay day.
More Nature Cleanse Complaints & Reviews
- Nature Cleanse - won't answer phone for me to cancel membership 
- Nature Cleanse - charged account 88.00trying to get refund 
- Nature Cleanse - '14-day free trial ripoff' 
- Nature Cleanse - unable to cancel/unauthorized charge 
- Nature Cleanse - deceit 
- Nature Cleanse - unauthorized use of debit card
- Nature Cleanse - unauthorized credit card charge
- Nature Cleanse - fraud and touted by oprah
- Nature Cleanse - still charged me $89 after I cancelled
- Nature Cleanse - qustionable company ethics/lack of easily visible and clear conditions of trial.