Naturally Young Intra Cleanse / They gave me hell.

United States Review updated:
Naturally Young
I had a heck of a time trying to get this company to refund my money back to me after my bank account card was charged without my knowledge. I was told when I called them that I was supposed to cancel my subscription within like 14 days from when I purchased the product. Luckily, I canceled before any more products were shipped, and I'll be damned if I was going to pay for something that I never received.

First of all, it took me about a month to receive anything from this company. Second, I sent back to free trail product that I only paid the shipping and handling for, lastly I had to go through hell just to get my refund for the charge they put on my card for another months worth.

I also had problems and I still am having problems with FWM laboratories with the Acaiberry pills I ordered the same time I ordered from Naturally Young.

Here is a link to my complaint on the FWM laboratories, feel free to read if you are having problems with them as well. It may be of some help to you.

A  13th of Sep, 2017 by
Do not, do not even LOOK AT this product. I NEVER ordered these, and it made my checking account overdrawn.
I will DEAL with these scammers, but stay far, far away