Natural Relief For Women / Scam Artists - free trial

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I ordered a "free trial" and was only charged for the shipping charges at the time. It was supposed to be for a 30 day supply but received multiple bottles. There were also some additional free offers in the box, so didn't think much about the number of bottles. I was told that I could cancel any future shipments or charges if I wasn't satisfied and I called on Monday of this week to cancel (before another shipment could be sent), then today, noticed they had charged my card on 11/5/08 (today) $69.85. I called and got no satisfaction and asked to speak to a supervisor. Well, no surprise, they were not available and was told they'd call me back. No call, so I called again. I got a completely different story this time, and finally got them to stop future charges or shipments. I would advise anyone who is considering this product or dealing with this company, to reconsider!!! Hopefully, I won't have to deal with them again, but we'll see. If there is a next time, I'll consider legal action. I know it's only 70 bucks, but it's the dang principle!

Re

Comments

• Em
      25th of Mar, 2010

Another problem with this company is that they are inaccessible by E-mail. You will be forced to call them, because they do NOT answer your messages—and not everyone has the time/patience to hang on to the receiver. After I finally got a hold of them, I was told I was supposed to return a certain number of capsules in the containers. As I, very upset, told the teller, there was NOTHING in their web site on that matter. What a rip-off! The good news is, you can go to their own web site and let everyone know the problems you had with NR: http://forum.naturalrelief.com. How sweet is that?
    ;-)
    PS: You can also go to the Federal Trade Commission and file an official complaint: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov. These guys will take your complaint VERY seriously, unlike Natural Relief for Women!