Nationstar Mortgage / refusal to accept payment

3770 Levins Rd., Mulberry, FL, United States Review updated:

I own property in my name but the loan is in my sisters name. She and I signed an agreement that I could speak on the loan and forwarded it to Nationstar! Every month I make my payment they give me a hard time! They have accepted it up until this month. I ask for no information just to make the payment! The statement comes to my address at my other home! It appears they are trying to steal my property!

Dt
Feb 19, 2015

Comments

• Wo
      19th of Feb, 2015

Make sure you update your personal information/contact info, with this company to compensate for any security breaches, mis-communications, or typo errors when originally entering in your personal info/opening up your account w/ this Mortgage Co. TIP: Did you know that if you use a Visa or MasterCard thru CHASE Bank, that they will act on your behalf in cases of Fraudulent Business Practices? I got scammed $250.00 with an online purchase, and after reporting it to Chase, scince I used my Visa thru them... BAM! Just like that... the money was deposited back into my account without incident or even a word back from the bank. And I'm not trying to do a free plug for this business... but just reporting from my own personal experience. Me & my wife reside in Eagle Mountain, Utah.

• He
      22nd of May, 2015

So are you on the loan ?. Because how can you own they property but not have your name on the note? Unless your an executor of estate you cannot speak on the account without authorization without being a borrower or an authorized third party. The authorization can expire. Other than that you have to follow the procedure or else your not going to be able to get a resolution. Including making a payment Or making any changes to the account. Hope this helps.