National Survey Panel / Credit card info shared with others without permission

I went to "Mycokerewards.com" Which is also currently closed down due to a scam they were pulling. I was asked the question " Who makes the best soda" in which I was promised a $100.00 Visa gift card. I was then taken to onlinesupplier.com who asked you to do a 3 min. survey regarding Coke Vs. Pepsi. In appreciation of my completion of this survey, I would receive a $25.00 direct deposit from Walmart & an additional $10.00 deposit from online supplier. STUPID ME!!! I gave them debit card # in which to place these rewards. I'm sure you can guess what happened next. No reward deposits but a $1.95 charge from nationalsurveypanel.com, as well as onlinesupplier.com. When I went to their contact pages /cancel membership pages they didn't exist. This morning. I got up to check the mail only to find that i had been charged $16.95 by valueplusonline.com ( also a fake address) and was promised a $25.00 gift card plus a free $1000.00 grocery certificate & would only be charged the low rate of $16.95 a month to continue my membership. They did include a kind offer & phone # where I could call $ have the monthly fee transfered to another credit card as a way to make these payments. Much to my surprise, the phone # had been disconnected. This kind of stuff just makes you feel really STUPID & reminds you to not provide your personal info to anyone.

More National Survey Panel Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Fl
      27th of Nov, 2012

i won 3 gift ccard a$50, $250, and a $1000 walmart gift card and have not seen or heard from the national survey panel abou them. i have ben posting email to then all week and no answer.