National City Bank / worst bank
NOTE: The following comments are my opinion, based on my personal experience in dealing with National City Bank.
This bank and particular branch location, is THE most unethical and unprofessional bank I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with.
The following employees at this branch 18th St. and Powerline Rd. are ### of the earth, miserable, rude, disgusting individuals, with a rotten attitude. Very phony and totally lacking in customer service skills.
The employees are:
Rebecca Airgood (office manager) - very rude and insulting
Stacy Henson (customer service receptionist) - very rude
Debbie Orr (Boca Raton district manager) - very phony
All treated me in a rude and disrespectful manner when I inquired about and attempted to negotiate, a CD rate for a very substantial deposit.
I am also going to include the name of another individual with whom I spoke about the same matter. Shirley Clark. She is the branch manager of the downtown Delray Beach branch. A real witch with a nasty disposition. Fits right in with the above trash.
And in customer service, we have the illustrious Gary Kloosterman and Chad Newman. Two phony imbeciles.
But don't just take my word for it. Google National City Bank Complaints and see for yourself.
A person would have to be a complete idiot to do any business whatsoever with this bank, who is in the process of being bought out as this is being written.
National City Bank...GOODBYE and GOOD RIDDANCE!
More National City Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Citibank Credit Card Philippines - citibank 
- Thd / Cbna - incorrect reporting to credit bureaus 
- Citibank London - enquiry 
- Citi Bank, London, U. K. - alerta 
- Citibank Nri - dishonest business practises 
- Citibank - fraudulent activity
- Citibank - costco anywhere visa credit card
- Citibank Dubai United Arab Emirates - credit card goes over the limit from aed3550 to aed 62,000
- Citibank - promotion not being honored
- Citibank - credit card