Napa Auto Parts — Rude customer service
Today I was treated like a 3rd class citizen from the NAPA counter sales agent.
I went in to NAPA to return and repurchase an item which I bought 4 days ago and which did not work. The gentleman did not greet me just took the item and "tested" it and shouts back at me saying it works thereby implying that I am lying. I explained that I ran the item for 3 days and although the lights were working the item did actually not work.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Hilo, HI
He then gets a replacement item does the required paperwork and tells me " the warranty is done you can go" with a rude and brusque attitude. He was so rude in his mannerisms I had to ask him if he was ok and if there was a problem. His reply again was "we are done here you can go".
Since I needed to know more about the warranty I did not leave, he did help me but I wish I had not dealt with Sean. He has no understanding of customer care. I have a witness to the incident who can verify this. Sorry NAPA, you are losing customers.
More Napa Auto Parts Complaints & Reviews
- Napa Auto Parts - Rude Store Assistant Manager and Worthless Lifetime Warrantee on Parts 
- Napa Auto Parts - Bait and switch fraud 
- Napa Auto Parts - Defective Parts, Horrendous Customer Service 
- Napa Auto Parts - Bad employee 
- Napa Auto Parts - As a loyal customer i have to say i was surprised
- Napa Auto Parts - deceptive trade practice
- Napa Auto Parts - Stay away 
- Napa Auto Parts - customer service
- Napa Auto Parts - worng guidance
- Napa Auto Parts - Called me Taliban on Veteran's Day