Nader Homes / I was robbed!

1 Whippany, NJ, United States Review updated:

Nader Homes, Inc was forced into Involuntary Chapter 7 Bankruptcy by creditors who are allegedly owed a lot of money. I would NEVER use them and I personally would not recommend that you do either. They are in my opinion morally and ethically bankrupt as well. There are a lot of us out there that have been hurt by Nader Homes. My home and at least one other prior Nader project was burglarized by a sub-contractor that he did not pay. I am receiving daily calls from sub-contractors and suppliers looking for money that he never paid them.
They never showed up for inspections. Never returned phone calls, never returned emails. They have now formed a new Company, Nader Enterprises.
Some reading I recommend:
www.bankruptcylitigationblog.com/uploads/file/1invol.doc

More Nader Homes Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ro
      25th of Mar, 2012

I was robbed also. As soon as I give him my deposit/retainer, he used the money for his previous projects and then I had to wait till he robbed someone else before he can start on my project. It was a complete nightmare.

• Bo
      15th of Mar, 2013

I am a prior employee of this "company". I am still owed 2 weeks pay 2 YEARS later!! Believe it all. HORRIBLE!!