Mystore365.com / Failure to Fulfill warranty agreement

Phone: +1 (505) 715-6651

In June 2012 Purchased 30 "Road Eye in car DVR" and agreement made for 3 years warranty. Have had numerous cameras faulty and replaced. Currently I'm not getting ANY co operation from this firm as I have got 3 faulty cameras in which I am yet to receive instructions( RMA ) from this firm to return and receive replacements. I had emailed Wendy Zhang numerous times and tried to contact her only to be advised that she is "not in office" nor has she replied to any of my emails. I have then contacted Renee Garza and sent numerous emails only to be ignored yet again. Matter had been going on for a couple of months now. Need resolution IMMEDIATELY!!!
Not good for future business if they want there products in other vehicles if this is the level of service provided.

Fa
Apr 11, 2013

Comments

• Al
      29th of Nov, 2012
    Mystore365.com - I want my money back!
    Mystore365.com

I placed an order for one item on Mystore365.com website. I haven’ received the order yet. The month passed and no news about the shipping. I want my money back!

•   19th of Mar, 2013

Hello, Alan Bailey
    Thank you for your buying with mystore365.com This is Linda, customer service of mystore365.com, if you didn't receive anything, you can email at service@mystore365.com, they will solve for you.