Myord.com / Fragulant charges

1 OAKHURST, United States Review updated:

I was charged $49. 99 on my credit card. I know not why.
Did you pick my name out of the saky
I did not order a thing from you i guess you are
Are a company that screws
The senior citizens who have so little
And you take our money for your self.
Well this will stop and you will return my money or you will be in jail real soon i would hang you frrom a treew if it were up to me.
So i hope you respond asap as my account will be short thanks to you who screw

More Myord.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

27th of Nov, 2007

I had a charge from you company and do not know why. You need to fix the problem and stop taking money from me.... If you do not stop I will go to my attorney and sue you.

6th of Dec, 2007

10/10/07 $1.00 debit to checking acct. unauthorized
    11/07/07 $1.00 debit to checking acct. unauthorized
    12/05/07 $1.00 debit to checking acct. unauthorized

21st of Feb, 2008

I keep seeing charges to my debit card acct. without knowing what it is for and no way to call or email this outfit.

• Be
      30th of Apr, 2008

$200 was withdrawn from my checking account without my authorization or without my knowledge what it is for. it was withdrawn april 01, 2008 by ameritrust financial through new dominion bank 2010932 and account # 122000166 6626216697. i want my money back for i did authorized anybody to give my checking account number. it just caught my eye when i was checking my statement for there was a lot of bounced check with insufficient charges from my bank, and i don't any check with a number 9999 and i did not issue any check with $200 amount. would you please tell me what to do to recover this amount. i am on a fixed income and i really need this money. i don't know why the banking industries allows these companies do fraudulent activities.

11th of Jun, 2008

I have a credit card account that has been showing a charge of 34.95 monthly that I do not authorize to be taken from my accout, I have no way to retrieve what company, website or service is taking this charges, will you guys help, let me know what information you require to settle this and how can I stop this charges from being taken from my account I have contacted my bank and they have clarly told me that they can help or block charges from coming they have been taking this amounts since January., money keep adding and am affraid it might scalate some how to a higher amount in the future.

My mayor concern, I do not have a way to trace or call to find out where this come from.

• Fr
      16th of Jul, 2008

I never finished the application and they took $31.98 ou of my account which resulted in a NSF from my account

• Kr
      22nd of Jul, 2008

You charged my account with three charges on 7/21/08 as follows: 24.95, 34.95 and 49.95. I don't know how you got my card number because I did not give it to you. I want an immedicate of these bogus charges.

K. Richard Brumber

• Da
      4th of Aug, 2008

I have been charged 3 times for items I know nothing about and I want the stuff removed my change card. The amounts are as follows $20.55 (7/16/08), $25.70 (7/16/08), & 102.95 (7/16/08). I was going to leave a message but it was not taking any more message because the box was full. Please give me a call so that I can get this taken care of.

• Sh
      28th of Aug, 2008

i received my bank statement and it was charge $31.98 for something I no nothing about and I want my account refunded now.

• Te
      18th of Sep, 2008

Your company has taken two payments from my account and I would like to know for whom you took the payments ? The amounts were 39.87 and 39.85 on or about the week of Sept. 11, 2008. Please advise for what service these amonts were taken and supply me with addresses to get reimbursment. Thank You.

• Te
      18th of Sep, 2008

Debits were taken twice in the amounts of 9.95 and 1.25 please advise for whom these debits were made. Refund is required in this matter. Thank you.

2nd of Oct, 2008

Please cancel my month;y subscription I have no idea what this is for and you are taking £23.19 per month, I have reported this to my credit card company as I feel this is fraudulent, I expect you to cancel this as a matter of urgency. Your company appeaeres on my statement with the following number 866-584-7730, I have no idea what this is

Jamie Maksimovic

• Me
      30th of Oct, 2008
    Myord.com - Billed for Norton Security
    1100 belcher road S #625
    Largo
    Florida
    Phone: 727-539-7872

On 5/30/08 I received an email telling me my Norton Security was running out. I paid 34.99 to continue the service but my payment went to myord.com. I have now received an email from Norton to renew my service so I think I am out 34.99.

• Co
      4th of Nov, 2008

i have gone to use my card to find out it was declined and when i contacted my credit card company they told me there of attempted withdrawals from this company and others. please do not attempt any more withdrawals

• Un
      5th of Nov, 2008

I have an unauthorized carge on my credit card and would like to be reimbursed the chages. I don`t have a clue what they are for and who authorized these charges?

Doug Keith

• He
      13th of Nov, 2008

Until recently I have been unaware that I am being debited every month for a transaction I have not authorised. I do not use this particular debit card regularly and was shocked to discover how much money has now 'vanished' from my account. Could you please investigate this for me - the latest transaction was dated 3/11/08 for an amount of 18.78 sterling pounds. Reference number is 303 2535737000. Looks like this might be foreign transaction as there is a commission charge. Is there any way of being reimbursed for these illegal transactions?

Many thanks.

• Av
      25th of Nov, 2008

I do not know what this charge is on my statement. I do know that i was online, at what was surpose to be free site's around that time, (11-10-08). These site's i went into advertised free and asked for credit card information to verify age, (over 18), so i don't understand this charge.Whatever the problem is, I would like for you to restore the monies back to my account and cancel any further actions. Thank YOU, Avery Mitchell

• Mi
      2nd of Dec, 2008

I have no idea what this is. If it was from any online subscription it was from something cancelled months ago. Please attend to this.

• Rx
      3rd of Dec, 2008

To whom it may concern,
    there was a amount of $39.94 being charge to my credit card. I would like to know wat the charges was for and which company I am paying to. As to my knowledge i didnt purchase any that cost this figure. thanks you so much for your help.

regards
    jason.

• Be
      21st of Dec, 2008

have your cc company investigate and do a charge back what is goiung on