Mygoldenvelope.com / False advertisemernt / theft

1 P.O BOX 325Sumrall, MS, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6014678486

I am very disappionted with your company and false gurantees your company stands for. I have searched and tried numerous of time tried to contact you about this situation. Which i have been put on hold and given the wrong number to customer services as well. I notice that the owner and founder mr. Feristein is also hard to contact as well. I would not recommend this company to anyone. Because i along with others have sent in items such as phones and called in numerous of time, got no answer or payments.

Comments

• Sh
      21st of Sep, 2010
    MyGoldenvelope.com - cell phones/gold
    mygoldenvelope.com

I sent in a peice of gold coin and 3 cell phones 2 weeks ago, and i have not heard any reply rom them

8th of Dec, 2010

I SENT IN FOUR OF MY OLD CELL PHONES I NO LONGER USED ON:10-9-10, FOUR WEEKS WENT BY AND THERE WAS NO EMAIL OR NOTICE IN THE MAIL WAS SENT TO LET ME KNOW MY PHONES ARRIVED .UNTIL I CALL THEM ON THE 4 OF NOV. AND I WAS TOLD THAT THEY WERE RECEIVED.EVERY SINCE THEN I HAVE CALLED AND BEEN PUT ON HOLD FOR MORE THAN 2 HOURS .IT IS A SCAM WHEN THEY ADVERTISE CELL PHONES AS WELL, PLEASE BE CAREFUL ABOUT SENDING YOUR GOLD IN AS WELL.I TRULY FEEL THE COMPANY IS A RIP OFF, SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREA.

• Ca
      23rd of Dec, 2010
    Mygoldenvelope.com - no response for cash
    200 e >Browary Blvd.
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Florida
    Phone: 800 596 0903
    mygoldenvelope.com

Sent in two cell phones in Oct. 2010, called a few weeks later, they said they would be sending it in about a month, but couldn't tell me how much, then called in Nov 2010, same runaround, called a week ago, they said a supervisor would have to get back to me (tracy, ) ofcourse no call, when I call I only get the recording, I have waited 10 to 15 minutes, no one comes on the line .WHAT A RIP OFF, I AM GLAD I DIDN'T SENT ANY GOLD TO THEM, I HOPE THEY GET CLOSED DOWN.

• Mo
      31st of Dec, 2010
    phone.mygoldenvelope.com - cell phones i sent in
    none
    15861serrano rd #1
    Apple Valley
    California
    Phone: 7602422823
    hot@live.com

you just called me can you help me

• Br
      11th of Feb, 2011
    Mygoldenvelope.com - cell phones
    mygoldenvelope.cm
    Lauderdale-by-the-Sea
    Florida
    Phone: 1-800-973-3996
    myenvelope.com

I sent in two cell phones over 5 months ago and I have not received any check or money as of yet. Please contact me at (314) 436-8539 or address at 1939 Sullivan, Apt 209, St. Louis, Mo. 63107

• Ti
      15th of Feb, 2011

i sens in cell phone in December and never rec'd any money or a check this place need to be report.
    Mt name tin fullington 310 dateleaf ave capital heights md 20743

• Aa
      6th of Apr, 2011
    Mygoldenvelope.com - Not responding
    929 Biddle Street
    Knoxville
    Tennessee
    laddlady2@aol.com

I sent this company four (4) phones. No response. I have reported them to the Credit Police and every Attorney General Office.