My Grant Site / unauthorized charges/credit card fraud

My Grant Site
West Monroe
I was scammed by this company..authorized the website to charge $2.95 for a cd and nothing else. They charged also $39.95 to my account. I just call customer service [protected]) and they did not want to refund my money until I threatened to report them to the Better Business Bureau and getting a lawyer involved. They gave me 3 confirmations for cancelling. (they had signed me up for other sites that would charge me without my permission). They said my money would refund in my account today, we will see. If not I will get a lawer.

A  15th of Jun, 2009 by
6/15/2009 Re: Unauthorized charges to credit card by "Google Money Profit", "Mygrantsite", and "Network Agenda"
Just to add my name to John's and others.
I found unauthorized charges on my credit card bill. I recall receiving one CD for something called ""Google money profit" that I didn't request, I threw them out thinking it was just more junk mail).
I got the charges reversed (so they say, we'll see..)by calling a call center located in the Phillipines where I found that two accounts in my name were opened with my credit card number, and charges ranging from 2.95 (for the CD;s), $7.95, $9.95, and $39.95 were applied to my card all without my authorization. Told credit card company about the unauthorized charges and they cancelled that account (and opened a new one).
Unsure so far as to how much of this I will end up having to pay.
How easy it is for crooks to separate us from our money. What authority to call? I know that these amounts of money seem small, but my searches on the web turn up dozens if not more complaints from other victims telling the same facts about unauthorized charges to credit card accounts by the same slimy operation(s). I suspect it's larger than any one of us can imagine. So, they must have paid someone a lot of money to get many this many stolen credit card numbers. (I don't know that they were stolen, I'm just echoing what the Visa Card people told me.)
Tom A.