My Grant Site / unauthorized charges, credit card fraud
I was also scammed by this company...authorized the website to charge $2.29 for the cd, but nothing else, and the email I recieved said NOTHING about needing to cancel within 7 days or I would be charged more. I just called their customer service number [protected]) and they were at first unwilling to reverse the charges, that is until I threatened reporting them to the Better Business Bureau and getting a lawer involved. Their tune changed fast after that, and the woman gave me three different confirmations for cancelling all the subscriptions (again, they had signed me up for other sites which would charge me without my permission), and said that I would recieve my refund right away. We will see about that, but I will be on their ### until I do recieve that refund.
If you want your money back, you MUST get angry and threaten this company with legal action, do not back down and do not let them bully you. They are just a bunch of scammers and pieces of garbage, so don't feel bad about being mean to them.
I will still be reporting this to the better business bureau and seeing what else I can do to get them shut down. I am on a mission, as I'm pissed off about being scammed and I will not let this go.
More My Grant Site Complaints & Reviews
- www.mygrantsite.net - Cd advertised for 2.95 was charged 39.95 
- My Grant Site - I never consented to you taking $39.Xx from my checking acct 
- My Grant site.net - got charged $39.95 and I didn't ok it 
- my grant site / www.grantmembersite.com - No CD and i'm signed up for monthly memebership that i was not aware of 
- MyGrantSite.net dba JRS Media - Grant CD scam 
- My Grant Site Net - online ordering 
- My Grant Site and Web Save Club - Unauthorized bank withdrawals
- My Grant Site - unauthorized charges/credit card fraud 
- MyGrantSite NET 00 - Internet Scam
- MYGRANTSITENET00 - Fraudulent charges