MSNNew page lies being posted on home page

MSN is so irresponsible to allow such garbage on it's news pages. The idea is to get news to people not the lies & drivel that are being posted as truth. The Washington POst article was broadly renounced as pure anti-trump and leaks from someone who will soon be in jail.

How about posting truths? How about sticking to tech? Why are you ### with the American people putting millennial's socialistic hoaxes on as new or truths.See Top 10 Worst Companies in New York, NYIt might fly in California, but adults like myself who value a dollar and understand some of the harsher realities of the world would appreciate news. And, that doesn't mean Trump Fake News; stories on the kardashians; stories on poopy-pants Hillary who lost; I think you get my gist.
That's my complaint. Your tactics tear the US apart. Your way lost in the election. Respect ALL of your customers not just pink hats who BLEW the chance to negotiate a great platform for women.
I am a fiscal conservative with a liberal social agenda. I'm a capitalist not a communist.
Please post truths vs lies by NYT and WAPO.

Mi