Mortgage Modification / RIP OFF

United States, New York, Bohemia Review updated:
Infinity mitigation services
630 Johnson St
Phone: 631 218-0471
They told me they could help me with a mortgage modification. Charged me 1800 dollers and did nothing for me. Now they won, t return phone calls. I got intouch with the lawer they gave me, he told me Infinity fiered him. Now I am about to loose my house. They claim to be accreded with the BBB. I did a search, theBBB have no record of them.There web site is still up to rip more inicent people who are down and out. They also claim to have a money back guarrantee if they can, t help you.

N  3rd of Jul, 2007 by

Mortgage Centre - Unsolicited phone call from Mark

Call received at 5:35 PM PDT. "Mark" offering a mortgage quote and asking for details on the mortgage of my home. Told Mark I would register a complaint and asked for his full name and name and address of his employer. He would only say it was the Mortgage Center.
N  4th of Jun, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Hired NRF FUNDING< ROCKVILLE CENTRE Told them one of my home was preatory lending and they promised to handle that, did nothing. 2003 was to be a fixed mortgage, at closing forced to take adjustable. I said I didn't want the home or the mortgage, threatened that if I walked would lose $40, 000
interest rate went up as high as 11%... NRF received $6000 and did nothing but threats... Have one from only a few days ago when I spoke to them to get back my papers.I have now called the NYS banking department and they said they will try to help me.
People are hurting enoght and these animals do more damage. There is a G-D and they will have there day.
N  6th of Apr, 2013 by

Mortgage Modification - no modification
silver law center
4533 macarthur blvd newport beach california
Phone: 18888640450

Was looking for refi back in 6/2012. Was encouraged and coached to apply for modification. Asssured I qualified. Three thousand dollars latter no modification. Also suggestted that I do credit settlement and guess what, they tanked my credit. Scam. How do they get away with this. When first looked them up, nothing on internet, now nothing but complaints. Has anyone gotten a modification with this company?