Model and Talent / SCAM!

1 Tampa, FL, United States

Me and my husband heard on the radio about open call audition for Disney shows. We scheduled with them, got her a script, and practiced. My 4 year old aspires to perform and she worked so hard to remember the lines they provided. I woke up at 7 a.m. got my 4 month old twins and 4 year old ready and drove an hour this morning. When we got there it was packed. We sat in an non air conditioned room for two hours listening to this supposed model talk, and an actor (who i eventually googled and saw it was a look alike) rant about hard work. They would not allow you to use your phone, and now i see it's so you can't google these people to see if they actually exist our have credentials... We do the audition, my daughter nails it and is over the moon, just so excited.. We get a text saying she's been called back. So i then begin reading the pamphlet and see they want 2000$ for three months to "market my child". Anyone who asks for money up front is a scam. So i reply.to the "judge" that text me, calling him out in his lies, to get a smart ### attitude. My daughters heart is now crushed and I am livid. I plan on calling a few news stations tomorrow and getting the word out. These people are sick!

Ad