Mmoga.com / Cancelled my order without notifying me.

1 London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

I ordered 800k coins from MMOGA.com, I did this through comfort trade. I gave them my PSN email and password, and my security awnser. I received about 10 emails saying the awnser was not correct, I kept trying but they was saying it was still incorrect. So when they asked me to type a new awnser on my FUT I did it and they still said it was wrong, now they wont awnser my emails, live chats allways offline, how weird is that? also ive asked for a refund and they have not got back to me about it. Thing is before the price ranges I was buying coins from them all the time no problem.. whats going on??

Le
May 7, 2015

Comments

• Tr
      20th of Jul, 2012
    Mmoga.com - 13 days later and still haven't received the iTunes gift card
    Mmoga.com
    mmoga.com

13 days later and still haven't received the iTunes gift card. First they said they never received my money - then when they did find my money they asked me to send a copy of my passport. Sure take my money AND my identity. Good thing I paid with PayPal - filed for a refund through them.

• Ta
      13th of Jan, 2015
    Mmoga.com - Non delivery of 2 million FUT Android Coins
    MMOGA.com
    Bangalore
    India
    Phone: +818553686529

On 1/12/2015, I had ordered for 2 millions FIFA 15 Android coins from MMOGA.com, its been almost a day and my order hasn't been completed.